We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recconiscence(closed)

2 posters

Go down

recconiscence(closed) Empty recconiscence(closed)

Post by arashi Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:39 am

"So this is the great leaf village" Arashi begins to scope the area of the leaf village."This is the strongest of all five great shinobi nations, this village doesn't seem strong at all." Arashi uses the bodyflicker tecnique on the hokage heads."You will burn to the ground and your weakness will disappear from this world." Arashi begins to talk to himself and gives a big smile."I promise the next time I visit this village it will be in ashes." Arashi uses a kumo float no jutsu and leaves the village with evil intentions in his mind.

kumo float no jutsu(floating cloud technique)
element:water wind
effect:after caster forms neccessery handseals a cloud forms under the casters feet and allows him to fly around
skill:nin

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
element:none
effect:This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.
skill:nin
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
recconiscence(closed) Left_bar_bleue100/100recconiscence(closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
recconiscence(closed) Left_bar_bleue100/100recconiscence(closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

recconiscence(closed) Empty Re: recconiscence(closed)

Post by Jiraiya Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 am

Amm post in here again you'll be attack under full force and i'll be there in the fight so if any of my ninja's kill you your dead and you can only have two ninja left.
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Hokage
Hokage

Male
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

http://narutochaos.great-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum