We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takashi and Matsuhi trainning

2 posters

Go down

Takashi and Matsuhi trainning Empty Takashi and Matsuhi trainning

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:48 pm

A large mud like image emerge from the ground and then took the shape of a rock. Takashi had transformed himself into a rock hoping to trick Matsuhi when he arrives for his training. Lets see if this will fool you Matsuhi said Takashi as he had a funny smile on his face.
Takashi waited for 15 minutes with no sign of matsuhi showing but calm Takashi was as he awaited his sidekick appearance.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Takashi and Matsuhi trainning Left_bar_bleue100/100Takashi and Matsuhi trainning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Takashi and Matsuhi trainning Left_bar_bleue100/100Takashi and Matsuhi trainning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Takashi and Matsuhi trainning Empty Re: Takashi and Matsuhi trainning

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Matsuhi appeared suddenly as leaves surrounded him.He looked around not seeing Takashi but a strange rock.He formed a chair out of wood and waited for Takashi. "This is odd,I could have sworn he got here before me." he said to himself.He began looking at the landscape waiting for Takashi to show up or reveal himself.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:01 pm

"Damn he didnt notcie me, ah well lets do this" said Takashi as he transformed by to his normal self and was curious to find out what new jutsu Matsuhi wanted to gain. "So matsuhi kun you want to create a jutsu that both of us can use when we are fighting together as a combo jutsu right. Well i have a couple of things up my sleeve" said Takashi as he smiled at Matsuhi. Takashi then suddenly got out a scroll and summoned a live human. It was strange for him to do this as he only summon his mother when he is fighting seiously. "Now Lets begin" said Takashi as he awaited Matsuhi reaction to the human summoning.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Matsuhi eyed the human summon curiously. "Yea,I do want to make a combo ninjutsu for us.Anyways,where'd you get the person?I didnt know you could have summoning contracts with humans."he said as he got up and took off his straw hat and his cloak and put them on the chair.He figured there was going to be some kind of sparring going on.He grinned. "You are full of suprizes arent you Takashi san."
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:13 pm

"Well Matsuhi this my mother that i have summon her soul is tied to my father but you don't need to know anymore details. i'll use her to create a wind jutsu and then i'll use my fire jutsu to combine attacks. When this is done the wind give the fire more power making it very powerful said Takashi as he began to show Matsuhi the technique. Takashi mother then done several wind hand seal and said Senmoufuu - Rotating Ferocious Wind.

Senmoufuu is a Ninjutsu technique that is used by Takashi mother. She uses the technique with Dual Rising Blade. She split the blades into its two parts, and then swings them to create a large gust of wind. When the ninja combined the blades into his/her weapon set, his/her version of the technique sent out a swirling vortex of wind.

Then Takashi done his fire hand seal and created a fire jutsu. The two jutsu then mix making it into KatonFuuton Attack-FIRE AND WIND COMBINE ATTACK

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

Takashi used his fire element while his Summon Mother uses Her Wind Element to combine this attack.This is a Fire elemental combines with Wind elemental to form an even more devastating attack. The two elementals will combine their bodies and each will emit their own jutsu blast from their mouth. The two attacks then combine in the air to form an even more powerful jutsu. Because the attack also includes Wind, a mere Water attack will not be able to stop the whole blast.

The jutsu was then burst into air making it avoidable form anything getting distoryed. "This is something similar that we will do to combine our attacks, no make a wooden spare" said Takashi.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Matsuhi smiled. "So then,this is a great little plan youve got there.I like it.It could be..." Matsuhi stopped and let out a small sinister laugh. "...Verry lethal,I like it alot Takashi san." he said holding in his sinister excitement.A gleam came across his eye. "Takashi san,what more little tricks do you have up your sleeve?Hmm?"
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Takashi the looked at Matsuhi and said "well if you live long enough to be my partner you will see when i'm fighting for real". Takashi then let his mother summon disperse and waited for Matsuhi to make his wooden spare. "Matsuhi i want the spare to get a good amount of chakra when you're molding it so that when fire touches it, its not burn up easily" said Takashi as he was ready for Matsuhi to get his wooden spare ready.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:34 pm

Matsuhi slammed his hands together hard and concentrated.Shortly a spear of wood shot up from the ground with enough chakra infused into it to give off a faint heat and hum.The grass near it started to wither away and die from the amount of chakra in the wood spear.He looked at Takashi. "Heh,try it,there maybe too much chakra in it though." he said sweat starting to come down his forehead. "Fire is the weakness of this jutsu so we have to get the correct combinaton of chakra and fire."

Hardend Wood Spike
The user forms several hand seals and a cylidrical and pointed at the end.This can be controled by the user and can pass through most objects on the way to the target.The wood is extremley hard but can be stopped by any fire or lightning style jutsu.
Distance: (10m+)
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:44 pm

Takashi then saw that this was good and then he started forming a couple of hand seals and said "This is good thast more like it just keep it like that,
Dai Endan - Great Fireball." Takashi then aimed for the wooden spare with his jutsu hoping that the wooden would be engulf into flames.
But something happened the wood had too much charka moulded into it and it burst into flames to quickly. "Damn it i knew this would happened, Matsuhi try moulding a little bit of chakra into it" said Takashi as he formed the handseals again and awaited Matsuhi once more.

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
(Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Takashi will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at his opponent.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Matsuhi formed another wood spike and channeled even more chakra into it.He made the outside of the spear denser inorder to withstand the fire and channeled the chakra to the outside to make it more resistant but not fire proof.More sweat came from his forehead. "Now,this good Takashi san?" he said hands tightly clasped between eachother.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:56 pm

You see that rock there if it pass throw the rock without blowing up we're good and it would be progress. Ok here i go Dai Endan - Great Fireball said Takashi as he formed another jutsu to fire up the wooden spare. He aimed at it once one and the fire was stable around it this time. "Now aim it for the rock said Takashi as he knew that maintaining the fire on the spare was his job now.

Takashi then awaited Matsuhi to use his wooden spare to let it pass through the rock without exploding. But once more doubt was in Takashi's mind as too how far can Matsuhi pushes himself.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Matsuhi suddenly became verry stooped in thought.So many things were going through his mind.All of them revolving around this single jutsu.The wooden spear grew in lenghth and lunged at the rock.Embers came off the spear weakening the flames.The wood that was on fire was glowing red.As it hit the rock the tip shattered and cracked the rock.He looked at Takashi. "Any suggestions,I think more chakra needs to go to the tip and less to the sides."
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:11 pm

"Hmmmmmmm ok it didnt explodes thats a good thing then so it needed like more fire to make it stronger. You're right Matsuhi about more chakra at the tip but we need to have just a little bit at the sides so that it can continue to travel through the rock while the tip is already passed through it." said Takashi as he formed another hand seal and let out a stronger Dai Endan - Great Fireball jutsu for Matsuhi to engulf his wooden spare into it once more. (Come on it will work this time Takashi said in his mind as he knew Matsuhi ahd it in him)
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Matsuhi shut his eyes slammed his hands together and another spear came up with a perfect distribution of chakra throughout the sides and tip.He let out a deep breath and launced the spear at the rock once more.Embers still flew off but not as many as last time.The spear plunged into the rock cleanly.The heat of the fire was so great that the rock began to melt away.He looked up at takashi once more.He had a grin about him. "Well Takashi,looks like it worked,but how many rocks can we get that to go through?" the grin became more sinister.Sweat trickeled even faster now down his forehead.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:34 pm

"Its Takashi san" He shouted as he smiled at Matsuhi knowing that there was progress in his training. "Getting it through one is good but we want it to get through at least 5 rocks for now. Then when you get use to you're jutsu we will see how far you can push you're body" said Takashi as he went over the melting rock and looked at it.

Then Takashi formed a couple of earth hand seals and made five rocks having the simialiar size but thicker density as the previous rock. "Now can you handle this Matsuhi kun". said Takashi as he was ready again and formed his fire hand seal releasing another Dai Endan - Great Fire ball for Matsuhi wooden spare.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Matsuhi made another wooden spear of the exact same properties as the previous one.IT blew through the first rock and barley touched the second one.He had pushed the spear harder then before.He looked at Takashi with no expression. "You did good there Takashi san." he said with a tone of fatigue.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:54 pm

"Just as i thought....... lets do it again and this time we must concentrate Matsuhi kun i'll make the twice as strong" said Takashi as he was going to take the training up a nother level by adding more fire power to his jutsu. "Ok dont just create the wooden spare but be the wooden spare its you're bloodline limit so you must endure it." said Takashi as he wanted Matsuhi to have the paasion of endurng his bloodline limit. He then formed his handseals once more and this time he inhale longer and then released a good amount of chakra to make the Dai Endan - Great fireball jutsu. "There you go now Matsuhi do it now" shouted Takashi as he awaited Matsuhi to uses his final move.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:10 pm

Matsuhi made another spear.He focused long and hard.He channeled chakra to the edges,enough to make them endure everything.He then chaneled the chakra to the tip in a great amount hard enough to go through everything and maintain its sharp point.He launched it again embers floating in air.It hit the first rock again pounding through it,the second rock was hit and the spear was embedded in the center of that rock. "There Takashi san,I did it.Well through the 2 dense ones.But my chakra is getting kindof depleted,i can try this about 4 more times." he said sweat dripping even heavier from his forehead.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:27 am

"Impressive, i think doing it four more time would be pushing it but if you say you can do it i'll allow you to" said Takashi. Takashi had to push Matsuhi to the edge for him to endure his bloodline limit and taking control of it. Once more Takashi formed his handseals and inhale a large amount of air to get the right amount of chakra to blow out his fire jutsu. Get ready, be focus don't you dear let me down this time said Takashi has he releases his Dai Endan - Great fireball jutsu.
If he gets this right he should be able to melt all the rocks without the wooden spear being distoryed.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:20 am

Matsuhi cleared all thoughts and channeled his chakra to the edges and the tip of the spear.As the fire landed on the spear he had it move inorder to cover the entire spear.As it flew through the air embers gently blew off,the enflamed wooden spear glowed bright red.As it hit the rock it went threw it,then another and another.It got to the fith and stoped an inch inside it.All the rocks began to melt.He looked at takashi with a weak smile. "That good enough Takashi samma? Or do I need to go through 7 more rocks?" he luaghed a little.He hoped he didnt disappoint Takashi,but it used more chakra each time then the next.He would have to get the chakra variation absolutley perfect,he was very close to that perfection however.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Takashi was amazed that Matsuhi was able to hit the 5th rock although it didn't get through it. This was progress in Takashi's eyes and he could see that Matsuhi wcould accomplish something here today. "There is no need for us to do 7 more rcoks we will take a break for now". said Takashi as he sat down folding his legs and thinking off how Matsuhi would come up with another new jutsu for his water element.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Matsuhi sat down in the chair he had made after he put his cloak and straw hat back on.He crossed his arms and began to rest thinking of ideas for jutsu.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:45 pm

Since you're a water type this is where you would have to come up with you're own technique said Takashi as he looked at Matsuhi in a serious mannor.
"The very moment who release you're water jutsu attack it should be an attack that the enemy knows he mustn't reckon with. a good combination to make you're water jutsu powerful would be either wind or lighten, but you dont have none of those." said Takashi as he pulled out another scroll and placed it on the ground now. Now watch and see said Takashi as he made a couple of hand seals and place it on the scroll. summoning jutsu said Takashi and out of the smoke was a big massive 2 headed tiger.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down