We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale

2 posters

Go down

Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale Empty Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 pm

Nighting enters the battlefield waiting for Kazekage.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale Empty Re: Kazekage DR3 VS Nighting Gale

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:38 pm

TAKASHI ENTERS WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE "TRY NOT TO KILL ME WITH BOREDOM CHILD"
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:40 pm

Nighting doesn't wait. He flashes behind Kazekage with a kunai to his throat. "Don't underestimate me you pathetic excuse for an Akatsuki." Nighting had no expression on his face while saying this. Nighting wanted this to end as quickly as possible.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Then suddenly Takashi laughed and smiled “blood that’s all I wanted see”
Without knowing Takashi disappeared it was a shadow clone
Dochuu Eigyo - Underground Fish Projection
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Doton • Dochuu Eigyo is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. Using the Bunshin, to confuse their enemies and then hide within the earth. From the shadows of the clones, the actual ninja can then attack their target.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Nighting's eyes analyzed Takashi's moves. He constantlt looked around for where Takashi could be. He then formed hand signs. Nighting created Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique and had it coil around Nighting awaiting Takashi's attack. "If I realy wanted to, I could of killed you already. But since it would not help me at all, I'm just going to beat the mess out of you."
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Takashi then emerged from below to give Nighting a good solid uppercut “blood let me see you’re blood”
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Nighting took the hit well defensed (he was ready for it). So, there was no blood. He expected an areial or underground attack. Immediately after the punch, Nighting went to grab both of Takashi's wrists.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:04 pm

Takashi released that he’s fighting against a water element use then he decided on what to do next. “Since you’re a water style user well I’ll have to do this then

DOTAN sobou genkotsu- EARTH HARD FIST JUTSU
Ranked:B
Type: Attack, Defence
This is a jutsu that is used when Takashi is fighting while using taijutsu. It hardens his fiat while giving him an advantage of putting on more damage on his enemies. It can also be used as a defence to harden his entire body. By Harding his entire body Takashi is at a Disadvantage because his movements are slowed down and it can be dangerous against a lightening element user.

Takashi made is hand hard enough so that Nighting couldnt get a good grip on his wrist
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 pm

His
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Nighting eyes tell him that the jutsu Takashi has is good with Taijutsu. Nighting has plenty of long range attacks so he jumps about ten meters back and has the Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique collapse on Takashi since he is stuck in the middle of it. Nighting remains completely calm through all of this.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Takashi became amazed by Nighting technique then suddenly he released something. That got ruined is joy for the fight. “baka my clothes are wet and ripped you will pay for that Nighting” Then Takashi stood tall and knowing that he had to get serious with him “Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River”

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Defence
Special Note: Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:28 pm

Nighting sees what is happening with his eyes. He recorded the hand signs that Takashi used. Nighting then forms his own hand signs to create

Jutsu: Raiton Thunder Blitz
Range: mid and long
Description: Shoots several bolts of electricity that surrounds the opponent at great speeds that makes it difficult to dodge. This uses a moderate amount of chakra.

Nighting knows that lightning is strong against earth. So his attack should go through flawlessly. Even if Takashi goes underground, Nighting would get him.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Takashi saw the lighting coming towards him not having a lightening element to counter the attack he was in trouble but steadily he calm down and said “hmmm I’ve acknowledge you nighting letting me pulling out this attack you are strong" Then suddenly

Ni tora Kuchiyose no Jutsu- 2 headed tiger summoning
Classification: Animal Summon
Character Affiliation: Enzro Takashi and Enzro Ondore
This is the summoning of a giant tiger which has two head and share two different elements which are water and lightening. Takashi uses this tiger as a resort to use water elements and lightening elements against other opponents who are also using the same earth elements as him. Each head of the tiger has a name. The head on the right is called Zen Ryabosu(meaning right) and the head on the left is called Sasoku(meaning left). Each head shares the same amount of chakra but if one head uses too much of its chakra they can be at a disadvantage. By using the element from the tigers Takashi has an advantage of using four elements at the same time although the other two doesn’t belong to him.

Then suddenly Ni Tora used

Tentou shuuha no jutsu- lighting wave jutsu

Character use; Ni tora(two headed tiger)

Ranked;A

Ranged: Mid(5m-10m) far(10m )

Type:Attack

Tentou Shuuha no jutsu is a lighting techniques used by Ni tora(two headed tiger) a large amount of chakra is needed for this technique. Ni tora release a bolt of electricity from its mouth and heads straight for whoever it is aimed at. It can be reflected by the same amount of electricity at the equal amount. This techniques has a disadvantages as a good amount of chakra is needed and the two headed tigers are at a disadvantages when they are low on chakra.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Nighting was in trouble. If that summoning remained on the battlefield, he wouldn't be able to lay one attack on Takashi. "I can't believe I have to use this jutsu already." Nighting jumped out of the mud and landed near the tiger when the two lightning attacks hit and exploded. He used the explosion for cover as he moved in. At the same time, Nighting formed hand signs to create

Jutsu: Raiton Lightning Bomb
Range: Close, Mid, and Long
Description: Creates a giant ball of electricity that when it explodes it elctricutes everything within a five kilometer radius. Nothing but the user survives. This consumes a great amount of chakra.

However, knowing that he couldn't kill Takashi, he lowered the power to destroy the tiger and heavily damaged Takashi. The explosion went off with no hinderance.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Takashi felt the power soucer of nighting technque and now knew the reason why they were both taken in to join akatsuki. Takashi smiled and knew he could use nighting for his main goal one what he wanted to do.
Takashi wanted to use his bloodline limit technque on nighting but he figured it would be too much for him so he decided to stop the battle here "Nighting you've damaged by two headed tigers good job but this is where i'll have to stop because if i get any more serious i would have to kill you" Then suddenly the two head tiger and Takashi blew up this was another Bunshin Bakuha- shadow clone explosion that Takashi use just before the lightening hit both him and the two headed tiger. Not knowing during the entrie battle Takashi wanted to know how strong Nighting was.

Character Use: NI TORA
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by (two headed tiger). At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Ni Tora can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. NI Tora can also make water clones of Takashi to confuse the enemy and let it explode also.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:10 pm

Nighting was impressed at Takashi's common sense. It was a big improvement for Takashi. Nighting now knew that Takashi knew how to control his desires. This would be a powerful asset in the future.
"I acknowledge your wisdom. You are truly skilled. I do not deny that it would have to go to such measures as killing each other for the same goes for me."
Now Nighting just had to defeat Naruto or Itachi.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Although Takashi held back on nighting he knew that the true gold wasnt to defeat him but to test his strength to see how far he can go to with draw from him lust for tasting blood. "You can kill yourself of who is to become leader of Akatsuki i just want my revenge on the hokage. Let me know when akatsuki is ready to make a move " Then Takashi dissppeared into the gust of wind.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down