We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meeting the kazekage

3 posters

Go down

meeting the kazekage Empty meeting the kazekage

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 pm

"This was to easy I'm going to get all the information from the kazekage himself" Arashi begis to smile as he walks to the kazekage's office as the transformed sand ninja who was suppose to meet the kazekage. "I wonder if I should kill him, Itachi told me not to be seen" Arashi finnaly gets to the door of the kazekage withought being stopped by one sand shinobi. "I guess I have to knock and wait for an answer" Arashi knocks on kazekage's door wating to be allowed in
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
meeting the kazekage Left_bar_bleue100/100meeting the kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
meeting the kazekage Left_bar_bleue100/100meeting the kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

meeting the kazekage Empty Re: meeting the kazekage

Post by Kyuudaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:11 pm

The Kyuudaime was sitting in his chair when he heard a knock on his door. Kyuudaime was sensed a powerful being behind it. "Come in."
Kyuudaime
Kyuudaime
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 pm

The transformed Arashi opens the door and sees the kazekage for the first time "Yes! finally I will get the sands secrets" Arashi says to himself while entering the room. "Good evening kazekage-sama" Arashi bows his head and takes a seat in front of the kazekage. "You wanted to meet with me sir, I am very honored" Arashi begins to compliment the kazekage and waits for an answer from him.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 pm

(oh yeah I'll remember that next time)
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuudaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:27 pm

"Yes it seems that we have problem with our little project. It seems that he has gotten out of control lately. And I will not tolerate it anymore. The last Kazekage had patience with him just because if his special ablitites. But I will not."

The Kazekage couldn't place it but their was something different about his Lieutenant.
Kyuudaime
Kyuudaime
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:37 pm

"what do you mean out of control kazekage-sama do you mean the jinchuuriki?" Arashi says jinchuurikii at a gamble he doesn't even know what th kazekage is talking about if hes wrong Arashi's cover will be blown."I'll try and kill him if he finds out I'm a imposter"Arashi thinks to himself as he looks at the kazekages eyes and sees that he is losing his trust."Is there a problem kazekage-sama you look uneasy." Arashi waits for the kazekage's reply
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuudaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Kyuudaime looked at the Shinobi before him, his eyes baring deep. "Yes Gaara will have to be quarantined for the time being, I have already taken care of it. But what I need you to do is to ready the Chuunins for battle. We will be at war soon, and I need my Shinobi at hand."
Kyuudaime
Kyuudaime
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:54 pm

"War he says?" Arashi thinks to himself of these events that are unfolding."So we will still go through the invasion plan kazekage-sama?" Arashi hopes that the kazekage will give him more information on this war the sand is planning as he wits for the kazekage's reply.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuudaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Then it clicked. The Kyuudaime jumped from his seat and landed front of the fake Jounin, and he held his hand out. "You are an impostor. Explain yourself or you will die."
Kyuudaime
Kyuudaime
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 pm

"So you found out, I guess your not dumb after all" a puff of clouds is shown as Arashi turns back into his normal self, and has a paper bomb out ready to blow himself and the kazekage up if he has to. "Well if you get off me I will tell you" Arasshi begins to smile at the angered kazekage waiting for him to get off him." I really dont want to get blown up lets hope he's reasonable" Arashi says to himself."Well will you get off or do you want to get blown up" Arashi waits for the kazekage's reply
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuudaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:20 pm

"I can kill you where you stand. Don't underestimate the power of the Kazekage. I have faced much worse then the likes of a paper bomb. Your next sentence better explain your reason for being here or you'll find something much more dangerous out then that bomb you have."

Sand started to swirl around the Kyuudaime. His anger apparent and fierce.
Kyuudaime
Kyuudaime
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by cruzazul313 Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:26 pm

on his jurney cruz walks in not knowing what to do he runs away and trips scared for his life seeing a atastuki he trips and is petrified on the ground
cruzazul313
cruzazul313
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:32 pm

"Arashi sees the genin has seen him and knows his cover has been broken "damn! okay then if you help me kill that pesky genin I will tell you anything you want" Arashi looks at the kazekage hoping he agrees. "I can even help you on those plans of war you were talking about." Arashi begins to look back at the genin escaping."Well deal" Arashi looks back at the kazekage hoping he will agree
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuudaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 pm

"Agreed." The Kyuudaime held his hand out towards the fleeing Genin. Sand came from within the walls and enveloped him entirely. Kyuudaime heard the boy try to scream but everything went silent when the Kazekage muttered, "Sand Funeral." He closed his hand, the sand holding the Genin compressed and he was killed instantly.

"The deed is done. Now tell me everything!"

---------

Sabaku Kyu (The Coffin of Crushing Sand)
Description: This Jutsu uses sand to grab the opponent and cover their entire body. This skill is primarily utilised for apprehending an opponent immobile, but can kill the opponent by suffocation or by being followed with the Sabaku Sōsō.

Sabaku Soso (Imploding Sand Funeral)
Description: Through the will of the user, the sand already wrapping a target because of Sabaku Kyū will implode and crush whatever is within. When used to kill a person, the death is so quick that there isn't even time to feel pain. Jin crush's the opponent with just Sabaku Kyū, without any sign of using Sabaku Sōsō, perhaps implying that Sabaku Kyū itself has its own crushing effect.
Kyuudaime
Kyuudaime
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:56 pm

"Heartless I like that in a person" Arashi takes a seat again and begins to speak to the kazekage "well I'm from Akatsuki you might of heard of us." Arashi begins to stretches his arms out."I was sent here to spy on you as you can see that didn't work out" Arashi puts his legs on the kazekage's desk."But my failure doesn't matter I have something even greater" Arashi gets up from seat and looks out the window."Yes something much greater" Arashi begins to smile."So I hear your going to cause a war, the akatsuki can help you with your ambitions" Arashi turns around and faces the kazekage."It seems you dont have a lot of ninja not to disrespect but with your manpower right now you will fail." Arashi sits in the kazekage's seat."Thats why I am proposing a partnership" Arashi looks at the kazekage and waits for his reply
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuudaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:07 pm

"Yes it may seems that my manpower has indeed dwindled these past years. Due to the incompetence of the last Kazekage. But yes I have heard of the Akatsuki. Your..."deeds" have reached my ears. But you propose a partnership. Your group sounds like the most untrustworthy. But times are indeed rough. So I'll take your word for now. Let me speak to your leader."

The Kyuudaime smirked. Maybe he can work this to his advantage.
Kyuudaime
Kyuudaime
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Arashi smiles at the fact the kazekage has agreed. "good then we have a partnership" Arashi gets up from kazekage's seat."I can't bring you to my leader though." Arashi stretches while talking to the kazekage. "I have to see if he agrees on this first, then we can set up a place to meet." Arashi begins to walk towards the door."Is this okay with you lord kazekage" Arashi smiles at the kazekage."He needs us I know it" Arashi thinks to himself while waiting for the kazekage's answer
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuudaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:21 pm

"Indeed. I wouldn't expect that so quickly. We have a partnership." The Kazekage was doing something he wanted done for a long time. The Leaf Village will fall.
Kyuudaime
Kyuudaime
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 pm

"Good, tell we meet again lord kazekage" Arashi begins to leave the kazekage's office thinking on how well this turned out. " My disguise might have gotten blown, but I've gained something better, I wonder what Itachi will say?" Arashi begins to give an evil smile as he uses a kumo no float jutsu to fly away from the village."Are plan will be fufilled even faster now" Arashi begins to laugh as he travels back to the akatsuki base.

kumo float no jutsu(floating cloud technique)
element:water wind
effect:after caster forms neccessery handseals a cloud forms under the casters feet and allows him to fly around
skill:nin
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down