We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Meeting Room

+5
Kantamaru Nara
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Takashi Enzro
Nighting
Itachi Uchiha
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akatsuki Meeting Room Empty Akatsuki Meeting Room

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 am

Itachi walked throw the door of the meeting room. And take a seat to the far corner. He sat there waiting for the others to arrive so that they can start, discussing there plans. "These guys are as slow as ever. Don't they know we have things to take care of?". Itachi said to himself as he awaited the arrival of the others.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Akatsuki Meeting Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Meeting Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Akatsuki Meeting Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Meeting Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Meeting Room Empty Re: Akatsuki Meeting Room

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 am

Nighting walks into the room and scoffs recognizing Itachi. He sits near the door and stares at the cieling pretending not to notice Itachi.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 30

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 am

"By the looks of things, Emiko won't be coming soon. The last time she logged on was 3 days ago. So for now, it's just you and me."
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:14 pm

(Ok, lets hope other people sign up as Akatsuki)

Itachi noticed Nighting as he walked into the meeting room, it seems Nighting didn't care much for Itachi. And Itachi didn't seem to care either. All he cared about, was carrying out his duties. Itachi looked over in Nighting's direction and then activated his sharingan. He stared looking around the room as he shifted his gaze.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Nighting scoffed again when Itachi activated his Sharingan. To Nighting Itachi was only going to be a hinderance in his own missions. Nighting could kill him but the other Akatsuki members would probably do the same to Nighting. The only thing to was to hope Itachi wouldn't become an extreme annoyance.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:34 pm

"Have you got a problem... boy? I noticed your actions, ever since you came in. If you have a problem lets hear it". Itachi said as he looked at Nightning. Itachi then smiled, it seems Nighting had no idea, who he was messing with. Itachi could put him in a genjutsu before he even notices.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:39 pm

"I wonder if your genjutsu would work on someone with robot eyes." Nighting said with a small smile. I'm here for only myself. Stay out of my way and we won't have a problem.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:50 pm

"Robotic eyes, you say it like it matters. You rely on chakra don't you? Perhaps your more foolish than i thought". Itachi then got up and walked towards the window. He looked outside, with the least bit of concern. "Its time Akatsuki started moving along with their plans". Itachi said to himself. He didn't aim his words towards anyone.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:54 pm

"I find your lack of faith in my abilities disturbing," Nighting stood and faced Itachi. Though Nighting was itching to fight Itachi, he knew that Itachi was right. Akatsuki needed to start moving along with their plans.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:20 pm

A smirk came to Itachi's face, followed by a slight chuckle, after hearing Nighting's words. Itachi didn't seem to care, but he was concerned for Akatsuki's well being.

"We need to start putting things into action. Plus we need to be careful, our movements and agenda should be unknown. We can't afford any mishaps whatsoever, since they would make things difficult for us". Itachi said as he tried explaining the situation. Or better make a suggestion.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:02 pm

Nighting could see where Itachi was going with this. "For now we lay low. Unfortuantely if we too big of a commotion with recruiting, the countries will know what we are up to. Let's let the new members come to us. In the mean time, we train to become more powerful. This way we keep control of Akatsuki." Nighting could see that Itachi could be a powerful ally as long as they get along. For now, he would work together with Itachi. When the time came, he would let fate decide who the leader of Akatsuki be.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:54 pm

"That sounds like a good Idea, i see your actually useful". Itachi said with a slight chuckle. It seems Itachi was thinking the same thing. "Perhaps we should train like you said. I do need to continue getting stronger. Since we need to consider the strength of our opponents". Itachi then stood there looking outside of the window.

Itachi knew full well, that one of them would have to take up the position of leader. But for now, things will have to stay the way they are.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:02 pm

"we will have to start with investigating where the Jinchuuriki and Bijuus are. Then proceed from there." Things were coming smoothly. But Nighting knew it would be a while before Akatsuki made its full appearance.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Takashi entered the room looking at his fellow companion he knew that they were strong."Hi i've just arrived so whats the plan for today" said Takashi to his akatsuki members
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Nighting looked to Takashi and overlooked his appearance. "So this is the ninja you were talking about before?" Nighting said to Itachi. Nighting wasn't all too impressed with Takashi. Especially Takashi's attitube. Nighting wondered if this guy would be at much help as Itachi.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Takashi looked at Nighting straight into his eyes knowing that staring at him like that would be a problem. "Didnt you hear not to judge a book by its cover Nighting kun" Takashi looked over to Itachi and thinking deeply how could he impress the akatsuki members then he had an idea. "Why not send both me and Itachi on a mission and you'll know if i'm what you're looking for Nighting kun" The fearlesss Enzro didnt care if he failed the mission or not but as long as he could get a taste of blood he would be happy.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Itachi turned around and looked at Takashi. "Your late Takashi, and yes this is the guy i was telling you about". Itachi then decided to answer Takashi's question "Hmm, well the plan is like Nighting suggested. We need to gather as much information as people before we make a move. But for now, we will gather and grow in numbers. Plus we need to keep on training". Itachi then looked at Takashi and then at Nightning. Itachi ignored Takashi's little request, to go on a mission.

"Hmph, in case you guys haven't noticed, we need to decide who is running the show here. There is no point of insubordination. It will only hinder our cause". It was decision making time. Itachi then turned and looked outside the window once more. "By the way Takashi we have better things to right now. So hold off on your anxiety for a moment". Itachi's words were straight to the point.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:44 pm

Nighting liked Itachi's logic. "The leader of Akatsuki should be strong but also intelligent, quick to move intelligently, and be able to handle pressure. If he lacks in any place it could mean the destruction of Akatsuki." Nighting knew what Itachi's point was. "If we send you out on a mission, it could expose Akatsuki a little too early. The nations could crush us with little effort. As fun as your idea sounds Takashi, we cannot allow it."
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Takashi looked at Itachi and then signed "i suppose you're right selecting someone to give us order is a right choice but i don't take orders from someone who is not strong as me" Takashi then looked a nighting and itachi thinking than they need more members to decide before anything else can happen.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:51 pm

"Hmm....as strong as you ehhh. I can tell you'll be a problem, unless you get put in your place". Itachi then activated his sharingan and looked at Takashi. "As it stands now, leaving things like this would prove to be too much trouble". Itachi looked towards Nighting.

"Your probably thinking the same thing. So let us decide, who will assume the position of leadership. That way we can become more focused". Itachi had a straight face, as he awaited there response.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 pm

"The training room would be a good place for this." Nighting didn't want the meeting room to be destroyed. But he knew the leader must be decided immediately. Otherwise, Akatsuki wouldn't survive another day.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Takashi was urging for a fight but remembering his training with his father made him clam down. “I agree with Nighting its better if we trained but wouldn’t it be better if we had some more members to test our capability” Seeing a lot of blood would be fun for Takashi.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:13 pm

"Ok then, lets decide this quickly, there is little time to waste here". Itachi looked at the others, he didn't seem too happy. Nor did he showed any emotions, his expression was impassive as ever. Itachi knew it would this would have to done, and trying to avoid it. Was like trying to deny the inevitable.

Itachi then heard Takashi's words. "waiting around any longer, will be improbable. By the time we recruited more members. Akatsuki may be in a state of chaos". Itachi looked at both members. Itachi then waited for Takashi and Nightning to lead the way to the training room. There differences will be settled there. "So what are you two waiting for? lead the way". Itachi still had that impassive look on his face.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Takashi scratched his head and looked at his clothes knowing what would happened if he did get up and fight then he said something that was very important. “How do we know if one of us here isn’t a spy and just want to find out information, our fighting styles and jutsu” Then Takashi looked both into Itachi’s and knighting eyes standing steadly not knowing what would happened next.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:21 pm

"Now that Naruto is in we have even match-ups." This would mean that no one would have the advantage over the other. This would have to be done quick. Nightng truly had no care for the others. He only wanted to make sure that he would have power. In the Akatsuki, he knew that was a guarentee, even if he didn't become the leader. However, he wasn't going to lose to a guy like Takashi hands down. The time for talk was over. "We will create two training rooms for both the battles. this way there is no interferances." Nighting then lead the way.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next