We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Meeting Room

+5
Kantamaru Nara
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Takashi Enzro
Nighting
Itachi Uchiha
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Akatsuki Meeting Room

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Suddenly there was a big smile on Takashi face although he tried the act for reason his body was still aching to fight and he was ready for battle. “Alright Nighting lets do it are you ready Iatchi san or you just going to put that act on with you’re fancy sharinghan.” Takashi knew that by saying that Itachi would want to fight.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Within the darkness of the night, his shaded formation entered the doorway of the meeting area, his right optical covered with his cut headband, looking to the people of the area with his left optic, "Sorry I'm late..." he said, moving his embodiment a bit more into the light, showing his pure-black cloak, a small sapphire on his right arm, "So what did i miss?" he continued, "I don't want to miss out on any detail..." sitting down in a small chair, crossing his left leg over his right in a lazy-like formation.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:32 am

Takashi looked at Toshiro Azibara as if he was looking down on a wild dog. "hmmmm another weak one joined the gang i don't suppose you have the skills to be the leader of akatsuki" said Takashi in a rude manor. Takashi carefully got out of his set and walked over to Toshiro "Now i like the smell of you're blood its my favourate smell i suppose its cherry flavour. But too i'm in a good mood not to cut you and taste it" The was no fear in Takashi as he said those words to Toshiro as he is the fearless shinobi his parents trained.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:18 am

He moved the headband from his right optical, the Grey, right optic looking towards Takashiro before him, a massive array of Genjutsu chakra flows forwards, within the strength of his Kekkeigenkai, "Calling me weak is a horrible thing to do you know..." he began to say, a small smirk on his expression, "And my blood is only for myself, so i may have to kill you..."
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kantamaru Nara Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 pm

((Toshiro how did you find the Hidden Akatsuki head quarters.The key word here is HIDDEN))
Kantamaru Nara
Kantamaru Nara
Anbu
Anbu

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:22 pm

((I AM AN AKATSUKI NOW! Razz!!!))
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kantamaru Nara Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:15 pm

((Ohhhhh,then carry on,lol be good now and destroy everything lmao))
Kantamaru Nara
Kantamaru Nara
Anbu
Anbu

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 pm

((I'll try my best! Razz))
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:45 am

Takashi looked at this Toshiro with blood in his eyes the killing intent was boiling as Takashi didn't like his fellow member but with his main gold set he had to work together in ordered to take down his enemy " What can you prove for us not to kill you right where you stand" said Takashi without looking at his enemy and turning his back with a sign of disrespect towards his enemy. By doing this Takashi wanted to push how far his new fellow member would go before snapping, judging him to see if he was the same as Takashi.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 am

Nighting could see Takashi's intent. He didn't stop it only due to the fact that Nighting wanted to test Toshiro as well. If Torshiro would act the way Nighting wanted, it would be an even better asset to Nighting's mission. Also, with the possiblity of become the leader of Akatsuki, he needed to know what Toshiro's limits were.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:09 am

Within the time of the area, it started to become darkened, within the words of, "Chitai Shichiyou..." he said within his dark, unrelenting voice, making all forms of the room vanish within moments, only showing Takashi within the center, "You want to see power Don't you..." he began to say in the darkness, being heard across the area, "Then I'll give you power..." he finished, appearing within the other side of the room, a small formation of the "Kai" seal in front of him, with his right palm, "Ranmyaku Shitsunen!" he began to shout, a massive formation of Lightning began to blast from the ceiling, the floor and all around Takashi within a second, intense waves of his chakra beginning to burn through the forms of his palms, blasting forward an immense strength of the Attack, "This is Power!!"

Name: Chaos Oblivion! -Ranmyaku Shitsunen 混乱忘却-
Description: This move is dealt with the highest order of attackers, Sending a powerful surge of White lightning to the opponent as the Words are Said to be, "Chaos Style; Chaos Oblivion." Once the Jutsu impacts onto the Target, the Target is Either Killed, Or severely Wounded at the least. This move can also be used from the clouds to the ground, to the user itself, it can be Projected from the Fingers, Hand, foot, Ground, Heavens, Etc. So watch out for the usage of this attack. The Total chakra extracted is totaled by the Chakra control of the user.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 am

Takashi looked at Toshiro and began to yawn "Nande are you showing off already don't push you're limits kid you could break something. I dont want Nighting to be picking up pieces of you're face off the ground."
Suddenly Takashi looked at Nighting and said "I've decided who i want to become the akatsuki leader its a tough choice but i think an uchiha should be the leader of akatsuki. I personally hate the uchiha clan but they are a supreme clan plus their eye technique are useful in controlling a 9 tails" Takashi knew by saying this it would upset the group on a whole but that was Takashi plan to see who wanted to work together instead of being in control.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:15 pm

"Toshiro, if you want to fight Takashi, take it to the areana. This is not the place to be showing off." Nighting didn't like Toshiro's quick temper. If Toshiro continued like this, he could get himself and others killed.

"I understand where you are coming from, Takashi. It would be logical for an Uchiha to command us. However, I want to test the Uchiha's strength against mine. Should he beat Naruto." Nighting truly did think an Uchiha leader would benefit the Akatsuki; but he wanted to see if this Uchiha could handle being the leader.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 30

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Takashi was now getting fustrated and getting tired of waiting around he decided to leave the meetings because his patients was running thin. "I'm going out this meeting is a waste of my time call me when the leader is decided" said Takashi as he tried to make his way out and leaving Nighting to wait on Itachi.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:58 pm

"Then So shall it be, Takashi, we shall fight in the arena...to decide, who shall be known as the leader..." he began to say within his dark voice, a small smirk on his expression, his embodiment slowly beginning to fade out of the area, "Remember this, I can control chakra, so it would quite a challenge to face Yo~" he said, his voice fading away, completely vanished from the area.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:03 pm

The mood changed as Takashis eyes light up his blood was boiling and ready to fight with Toshiro"I have no time for you Toshiro" said Takashi as he was fustrated on you will become the leader of akatsuki.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 pm

his embodiment faded back into the doorway of the area, a large smirk on his expression, "Then are too weak to face me?" he said with his dark tone, a small laugh under his breath, "Then if you are man enough, let's fight..." he said, moving towards the end of the doorway, then looking back to Takashiro, "Sand village, five minutes..." he said, fading into the darkness of the area.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 pm

An Unusal expression was on Takashi's face but he wasn't in any rush to go to the sand village because unsettle buisness was too be done at the akatsuki hideout "hmmmmm i'm liking that kid already he's got the same fighting spirit as i do and the lust for blood is becoming unbareable but important matters is needed" said Takashi stopping and thinking should he go and fight or stay at the hideout thinking and scratching his head Takashi couldn't decide.
"Well i'll wait here for the other members so that the leader of this group can be decided" he said and then he sat down with both legs crossed waiting for his fellow members to join him.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 pm

"Who the hell did that to the ceiling? Such insolence will not go unnoticed". Itachi said as he entered the room. It seems that the other members needed a lesson in keeping the order. Itachi finally finished his little spar, with his fellow member and were in no mood for nonsense. "Well it seems it is time to take care of Akatsuki's affairs. I have been making a few contacts. These will be sure to help us out. But before i go any further, i am willing to listen to everyone's complaints. So if you have any problems speak now". Itachi then waited a while before saying anything else.

There were a couple a things happening behind the scenes, that will be vital to akatsuki's plans.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 61

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:32 pm

"Well isn't that something i just got in and i didn't even notice what happened to it i thought that you wanted a make over Itachi san "said Takashi as he got up and walked over to inspect the ceiling. This was the moment Takashi was waiting on to get things on the road as he has been waiting along time to finally get his first mission. But before that could happened the was a little unrsolve matter that had to be done. "So who's the leader of akatsuki, i imagine its you Itachhi san as you're in a foul mood."
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 pm

"I am the leader, also someone else. Take from that what you will. But for now, we have much to discuss". Itachi then went over and take a seat, he looked rather relaxed. He took off his straw hat and revealed his face. "Hmm....Takashi san, you seem to be on your best behavior. Normally you would be talking about spilling blood". Itachi then smiled and tilted his head a bit.

"So Takashi-san, do you have anything of importance to discuss?". Itachi asked curiously. Takashi always had something to say. And Itachi would be surprised if he said something.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Shocked and utterly speechless Takashi was as he couldn't believe that Itachi was the leader of akatsuki and curious he was too who else was the leader but that would be a different matter. "yes its the matter of the mission we need to set for our organisation and its true goal behind it." said Takashi as he sat down.

There was no emotion on his face as now he was serious about fullfilling his main goal. "The five leaders of the great nation needs to be taking down and stripped off there powers". It was a big risk as he said it to Itachi not knowing what reaction he would get back from him but it was for the best of the organisation and for himself.

"Sitting here wont resolve anything and we can get more members as we go along the way eventaully people will know about us and fear us." said Takashi with a evil look in his eyes. This was getting him exciting knowing how many bloods will be spilled.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:59 pm

"Take out the 5 leaders of the great nations ehh. Well that sounds like a plan, but at the same time too shallow. But before we can challenge their power. We need to make sure we are in a position to challenge them. I have something, or someone who can help us. But that is classified information for now". Itachi said with a smile on his face. It seems he was teasing Takashi, in a sense.

"But for now Takashi, make sure not to draw any attention to us. So keep your cool. It is our priority to get a few things in order. If we are unprepared, we will not last long". Itachi then deactivated his sharingan. And leaned back into the chair. "I have something to attend to, that will benefit us. So be patient Takashi-san, your day will come". Itachi said with a smile on his face.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm

"Hmmmm well i see you're plan Itachi san we also need a spy that can go into the villages without been notcie and gather information for us" said Takashi with a evil smile on his face. Takashi started to think more with his head than his jutsu he realised doing something this big would have to be perfect and no slip up would be taken lighty.

"I hope you're not a spy yourself Itachi that would be a big dangerous for our fellow members and you would leave here alive". A sarcastic remark from Takashi was to only test Itachi power of leadership and team work. Takashi didnt want a shinobi at a low level to give him but putting trust in Itachi was a big risk he would have to take.

"Well if its allowed i will go out and collect information on any details that are necessary and report it back to you." said Takashi knowing himself that he had a plan of his own and it would be very important to akatsuki.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm

“SHUT UP! No planning will be going on without me BELIEVE IT!” he shouted

Naruto shouted as he busted through the door. His eyes glowed as he walked in with his Akatsuki cloak on. Naruto walked into the room with a pride filled look on his face. He pulled out a kunai and suddenly launched it towards Takashi. It would strike into the part of the chair which would be above his head. Naruto really didn’t know the guy, but he seemed to be one of those guys that reacted too much.

“Now the meeting can start properly,”
he said

With that Naruto took a seat on the end of the table and looked upon the faces of members.
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

http://www.animesky.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next