We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Meeting Room

+5
Kantamaru Nara
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Takashi Enzro
Nighting
Itachi Uchiha
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Akatsuki Meeting Room

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:13 pm

"Hehe, Don't underestimate me Itachi-senpai, Drunk or no, i can kick some serious Shinobi!" he said, swaying a bit, a large blast of chakra surrounding his sake, making it explode in an instant, "I can control my chakra in my bloodstream to take out all the Alcohol in my system or put i back, to confuse the enemy!" he said once more, laying back a bit more, "And it's a good tactic to use..."
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:25 pm

"Toshiro i will speak slowly. Don't..ever..do..that..again". Itachi said as he looked at Toshiro, he was one of those annoying members. But maybe he was useful to have around. "Anyway, I have a plan, that will secure Akatsuki position. Lets not think small anymore, but big. I will tell you all more about this, when the time is right. But for now lets relax for a while.". Itachi said with a smile on his face.

"However, it would seem that a couple of idiots are trying to pose a threat. But their efforts will be futile. Toshiro, make sure not to cause any unnecessary trouble. At least not yet, i will tell you when i need you to cause trouble. And when i give the word, you will cause a lot of it". Itachi had a sinister smile on his face. Things may start getting interesting for once. But until then he didn't want any Akatsuki to make foolish decisions.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 4 Empty Subject: Re: Akatsuki Meeting Room

Post by arashi Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:04 am

Hearing what Itachi said about the enemies that are getting ready to attack akatsuki Arashi slowly walks into the room his sword in his hand and clothes and face smeared in blood."The way we can solve this problem that we have is simple all we have to do is, give some false information of our whereabouts and are enemies will come not knowing that we know that they were coming and they will fall into our trap, and then the best part will come,we will killed them and that takes care of our little problem." Arashi then takes a seat and starts to smile on how great his plan sounds"they wouldn't even suspect it, it will be a slaughter and I will enjoy every last second of it." Arashi the takes a seat and takes off his sraw hat and waits for an answer from his fellow akatsuki members.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:52 pm

"Since your the new member, you should introduce yourself first Arashi". Itachi said as he looked at the new member. He wasn't quite sure what to make of him. "But in any case, we have already taken the necessary measures. As for your plan Arashi, we are already one step ahead on that suggestion. We have already prepared counter measures. So just sit back and wait". Itachi looked at the members in the room.

Akatsuki have been getting quite a number of recruits recently. Maybe they will be useful in the future. Akatsuki have a lot of big plans. And this was only the beginning of it.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 4 Empty Re:akatsuki meeting room

Post by arashi Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:14 pm

"How rude of me my name is Arashi and I am the new member of Akatsuki"Arashi begins to wipe off the blood on his face."And I am all dirty truly I'm sorry I did not mean to make anybody angry." Arashi puts his legs ontop of the table and stretches "I am glad that you already had plans for our enemies if you didn't I would've been dissapointed." Arashi's tone of voice changes into a more serious sadistic tone as he starts to wipe the blood off his headband.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Itachi listened as Arashi rambled on. He just sat quietly in his chair for while. He didn't seem the least bothered about all that was happening. Perhaps he would let Naruto take over at one point. He had important business to attend to. "Arashi, take your foot from off the table. And that goes for everyone, while your here in the meeting room. You will respect this place. From what i heard a couple of shinobis from the leaf, may pay us a visit. I don't need to tell you all to be on your guard". Itachi said with a smile on his face. He was rather amused by the leaf village.

It could be possible that they were foolish. Or maybe they were just strong enough to give Akatsuki trouble. But Itachi doubted it.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm

"Fine, fine I'll be leaving now" Arashi gets up and starts to leave."Oh Itachi I hope you can trust all of our members I'm just saying that this group is made up people that want power and people that want power usually betray others" Arashi's tone changes to a serious one."Well you shouldn't be worried you got everything under control right" Arashi then puts a an evil smile and disappears using the bodyflicker technique.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
element:none
effect:This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:43 pm

Takashi was amazed by the reaction of Arashi as he talked down to the leader of Akatsuki. "That Baka seems like a real set of tool but before he goes up to Itachi san he has to go through me" said Takashi as he smiled and laid back in his chair. Takashi noticed how they had blood on them and was jealous of the fact that they got to kill while he was stuck with Itachi senpai. "Well Toshiro could be good for pairing up with Arashi what do you think of that Itachi san?" said Takashi as he was curious to what Itachi might say.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:50 pm

"It doesn't matter, he will know sooner or later that somethings won't be tolerated. But i have no time to waste, on things so trivial. The teams will remain the same, but like i said everyone better keep themselves in line. I already told everyone, if anyone does anything to jeopardize our safety. I will kill them!". Itachi said with a smile on his face as he looked around the room.

"I also have a plan, or rather a certain matter that will benefit us. It has something to do with the rain village". Itachi said with a smile on his face. That smile could tell a lot, that's if they knew Itachi well.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Takashi's full attention was focused on Itachi as he was ready for the plan that iatchi was about to tell the other members. "A plan nice i like the sound of this, now we getting somewhere so whats it going to be Itachi san" said Takashi as blood lust was in his eyes and was ready to kill.

Takashi knew that when Itachi had a smile on his face it would be something that would benefit them in the akatsuki and would worth the risk even if it would killed Takashi himself. He then stood firmly in his chair as he awaited Itachis plan for the team.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:22 pm

"You seem excited Takashi. But the plan will have to wait for now. But i can assure, it will benefit us". Itachi then stood up and looked outside the window. "There are so many minor countries. And when i look at them, all i see are just opportunities". Itachi then smiled and walked along back to the meeting table.

"These opportunities, if exploited properly will be beneficial. So everyone should just keep their cool. We will deal with this supposed threat first. Then we will put our plans into action properly". Itachi looked at the other members and smiled. Perhaps his intentions will in fact benefit akatsuki. But what was he really planning to do?
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 pm

The shattered glass on the table seemed optional on his pain list, but set his feet on it, the Alcohol being burned from his bloodstream by his chakra, "I feel good on the Blood lust of killing people....I feel like i want a good snack, maybe some raw shinobi perhaps?" he began, his dark voice returning, pulling his hood over his head from the light of the room, "And i wish for my snack to be..." he paused, "Delicious..."

He yawned lightly out of Boredom, the shattered glass on the table sweeping onto the floor, his chakra burning around it, turning it back into nothing but dust, "And the people i wish to kill, better be good Itachi-senpai..." he finished, a large smirk on his expression.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:44 pm

"Well that's it, i want all the members to stay close to base. We are expecting an attack and we need to be ready". Itachi said as he got up from his seat. It was time for him to resume training. He didn't have time to waste any longer. As he Itachi got ready to leave the meeting room, he looked over at Toshiro. "Toshiro, please keep that blood lust of yours under control. And you too Takashi, don't make me regret this". Itachi said as he turned and headed towards the door.

One thing was for sure, his fellow members never seized to amaze him. But they all seem to lack the necessary discipline. They needed a bit of work, but Itachi didn't have the time. To babysit anyone, nor would he even consider doing it.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:34 am

Takashi watched closely as his leader headed out to his training, Takashi himself had a major jutsu that he had to work on but he didnt have time for it as he was getting ready to prepare himself for the attack. There was one thing he had to do before he could get back to head quarters as he remembered that he had to do something with Itachi and it was very important.

Last edited by Takashi Enzro on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 am

"Oh look at the time, i have business to attend to before training". Itachi then put on his straw hat and looked tilted his head a bit. "Takashi come with me, we have business to attend to". Itachi said as he went through the door. It was time to start putting his plans into motion. Things would surely make a turn for the good this time. And Itachi will do his best to maek sure everything goes according to plan. There were so many things that needed to be done, in a so little time.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:51 am

"Heh..." he said to himself, looking to the empty room around him, the just shrugging, he had time, he had all the time in the world, he thought to himself, taking out a large mug of sake, "This is going to be fun..." he said, beginning to put it to his lips, drinking it lightly, "Leader's gone, no one to bug me, this is definitely better than being bored..." he said, sighing.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 pm

"I see your drinking again Toshiro". Itachi said as he entered the room once more. He looked around for a while "Hmm, where the hell is Naruto now. I need to introduce him to someone". Itachi said as he took off his straw hat. He sat down into his chair as he awaited Takashi and Matsuhi to come in.

"Business, business, business we have a lot of that to discuss". He said as he looked around the room. He seemed really pleased with himself. All he needed know, was for Naruto to make an appearance. He's hardly ever around sometimes. But he must have his reasons for it.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Then suddenly a mud image appeared where Takashi chair was, as the image became much more visiable there was a voice "Well that was very interesting Itachi san, and this time we got a new member." said Takashi as he appeared from the mud image and sat down in his chair. "Why is this baka always drinking, and getting his ass drunk" said Takashi as he looked at his fellow member he then gave the signal for his new member to enter the room as he awaited him to introduce himself.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 pm

Matsuhi walked in after Takashi signaled him in.His black clad clothing a bit ruffled and his red Senju Konoha head band glinting in the light that was in the room. "So this is where Akatsuki meets huh?" he said slightly disinterested."So,Itachi,who is it im supposed to meet?" he asked,this is what he was truely interested in."Oh,and by the way,Im Matsuhi Senju,the newest addition to Akatsuki's ranks."
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 21

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:42 pm

He looked to Takashi with his angered look, his hair turning a bit black with the notion, then looking to the new recruit, his hair turning a bit red, his chakra taking out all the Alcohol in his system, "Takashi, one more Comment like that, it will be your last..." he said, his hair turning a black, a small wave of chakra swept around the room, just having a large urge to use his most powerful jutsu on him, just a lot. "And Hello Matsuhi, I'm Toshiro Kazura, don't mess with me..." he said, his hair turning a bit red as the chakra faded down, setting his feet back on the table.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 pm

"I'm sorry I am late I was doing something" Arashi enters the room noticing that there is a new face in akatsuki."This meeting seems very important"Arashi takes a seat and looks at the new person, and wonders if he can be trusted."I guess It doesn't matter if he does something to jeopordize our group I will kill him."Arashi begins to speak out loud

Last edited by arashi on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:48 pm

"heh.......... ohhh i have never seen someone hair changing colour like that when he's in a bad mood i wonder how it changes when he's on the toilet" said Takashi as he laughed out loudly in the meeting. There were lots of things Takshi wanted to say to Toshiro but that wasn't important know. Don't worry Matsuhi this is how we say hello to each other when we really miss each other said Takashi as he had a fake smile on his face. " but this meeting isnt for us to say hello its about the information that Itachi san has."said Takashi as he got up out his chair and looked at Itachi to break down the information to his team mates.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm

"Ha ha, Very funny, It's my chakra control going a bit with my emotions..." he said, mumbling a bit to himself, then moving his left palm to cover a small yawn, "It's boring waiting for all of you to show up, so what's the info Takashi?" he said, moving his left palm to his knee, awaiting an answer, and hopefully not a snappy comeback.

My Chakra Control is perfect, so my hair color, and anything can change color to my emotions, don't bug me...

Angry: High Chakra flow, Black hair, Wings, aggressive nature.
Shy: Slow chakra flow, white hair, wings, no aggressive nature.
Normal: Red hair, normal chakra flow, red wings, no aggressive nature.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 pm

"Well now that the kids have settled down, its time to get down to business. We will start without Naruto, i will fill him in later. But like i was saying, Matsuhi have presented us with a wonderful give. It will surely aid us and make things easier. Maybe Matsuhi can explain better. But from what i know, our gift is a number of tunnels. Leading in and out of all the 5 major countries. I don't need to tell anyone what that means, do i?". Itachi said as he leaned back into his seat. He looked around at the other members, taking note of their reaction.

"Its time to shake things up a little. This will provide us with a lot of opportunities in the long run. So I'll say it again, behave like civilized criminals until a certain time". Itachi said with a smile on his face. "I also have plans for a certain village, but nothing can be said about that yet".. Itachi then gave the other members time, to voice any concerns they may have.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:18 pm

"Tunnels stretching through all five shinobi nations yes that really will be useful"Arashi begins to think to himself on the possibilities."Are you sure nobody knows about this, and how do we know that we can trust this guy anyway." Arashi points at matsuhi with a kunai while speaking to his fellow akatsuki members and waits from an answer from one of them
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next