We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Meeting Room

+5
Kantamaru Nara
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Takashi Enzro
Nighting
Itachi Uchiha
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Akatsuki Meeting Room

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 pm

Takashi saw the Kunai coming at him and calculated how high the kunia was from his head. He then closed his eyes and allowed the Kunai to hit the top of the chair where he is sitting. "Nice i like you already a short temper guy like you its like looking at myself when i'm younger" said Takashi as he opened his eyes and looked at naruto.

There was something strange about this person as Takashi looked deep into his eyes and again he closed his eyes and said " A short tempered person like you always let people notice that you have something short under you're cloak as well".
Takashi looked at Itachi and said to him "Who's the short dick and hot headed person Itachi san?"
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Meeting Room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Kayn walked in slowly. He had heard of these people before. But he wasnt scared. He was excited. He could now find out what the akatsuki was really made of. Kayn smirked, "So this is the great alatsuki huh?" He decided to play off that for a while. Make them think he was all talk. One day they could see what he could do. But not now. "Looks like ill be seeing you guys alot more. Im your new member."Their expressions would tell him all he needed to know. Who he had to watch and who he didnt have to worry about. What would it be?
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:21 pm

"You know, this is not the time for your nonsense. Takashi, Naruto start acting like an Akatsuki. And Naruto don't be so loud all the time. We don't have time to waste on useless things". Itachi then smiled as thought about what Takashi said about Naruto. It wasn't before long that they were graced with a new face. A new member to their organization, and another soldier to their cause.

At that moment Kayn walked into the room and introduced himself to the group. "Its has he said, he is the new member of Akatsuki. So treat each other with respect. Its time to start our planning. Does anyone one you have any suggestions, before we move on?". Itachi the paused, as he awaited the groups response.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Well, i need some action. How about we go for a village? Lets say the hidden leaf village? My parents were killed and other of my family outcasts because of the leaf. I have nothing against the recent hokage but i dont like seeing the village being in one piece. Kayn grinned, he had wanted revenge on the village for a long time. Maybe the time for it was now. "If not we can go for some smaller village. But i want some action to wake me up". Kayn stood up, looking at the members faces. What would happen?
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Takashi looked at Shinobiwan and made a fake smile at him. "ohh so you want revenge on the village we'll you're not alone in the same boat as i also have un finish business with the sand village but careful planning is needed before we can go out hot headed and not knowing what to do" said Takashi knowing that if would be pointless to get killed off without having a plan.

"Itachi san first we need to go in group so that we can work together when we are on mission because team work is important when we are going on big mission". said Takashi with a serious face. Takashi knew that this was the time for Itachi to prove his role as a leader by arranging the group. properly. He stood up and await Itachi's reply.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:04 pm

"Kayn-san, i will say this now. If you jeopardize our safety in anyway possible. I will kill you!". Itachi said to the new comer. "I understand your grudge against the leaf village. But like Takashi said, we need careful planning. If we are to succeed". Itachi then put on his straw hat and looked at the other members.

Itachi looked at Naruto and smiled. "Well like Takashi said, we need to move in groups of two for now. So Kayn will partner with Naruto. I will have Takashi as my partner. I guess the other two, know their partner. I have business to attend to right now. So Naruto, hold down the fort while I'm gone. Your the one in charge, so act like a leader at least. And keep that young one in check. Hmm...let go Takashi we have business to attend to". Itachi then got up and turned towards the door. He didn't seem to care what the others think. His words were final. And so he headed out, who knows where his next stop will be

Teams:

Kayn and Naruto

Nighting and Benoni

Arashi and Matsuhi

Itachi and Takashi.

Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 pm

"Yush i'll see you later naruto kun and try not to kill our new member as he is new just show him the ropes. Oops what am i doing you're the leader you should know what to do."said Takashi as he looked at naruto with a positive smile as he put his trust into both his leaders.

He then got his straw hat and putted it on for the first time and got up and walked out of the meeting leaving his fellow members as he head out with Itachi. He didn't know what the road infront of him would be like as he was hoping it would be a smooth travel.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Kayn glanced at the ninja naruto. He wasnt scared but he didnt want to pick a fight where others would side with his enemy. For now he would play along. "I will say this itachi" kayn looked at itachi fiercly "if you cross me you will have more than one thing to worry about". With that kayn sat and looked back at naruto again. He guessed not many people spoke to itachi like that. But he figured "learning the ropes" wouldnt be bad for a slight advantage against enemys. But the information he knew now was also a defence. He would have to see how this partner-ship would turn out...
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Within the darkness of the other side of the room, a small clapping is heard, his hands showing at first, then his entire embodiment, "Well well well, The Kyuubi kid joins the Akatsuki, well done Itachi..." he began to say within his dark voice, setting his palms on his knees, his feet on the table. "Seems we have another quality recruit, Hopefully he's actually good..." he said within his sarcastic tone, yawning a slight bit.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 am

Itachi found himself at the Akatsuki headquaters once again. "That was a big waste of time. At the very least i must get back to business". Itachi said as he walked through the door. Itachi noticed that Toshiro was back at the the hideout. "well the place seems to be intact. I must applaud you all. Its good to know i can trust your to keep the order, while I'm not around". Itachi then went over to his favorite chair and sat down.

" I see your back toshiro. But be warned, if you inted to leave. Lets us know, we can't afford to draw any attention to ourselves. Simply beause of stupidity. Well if anyone needs me, i will be in the training room". Itachi then got up and headed towards the training area. He needed to be on top his game, all the time.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:29 pm

"You're right Itachi san it was a complete waste of time i thought we would be able to at least kill him but nothing works out the way you want them to" said Takashi as he walked behind Itachi. Takashi wasn't pleased coming back to the akatsuki hideout empty handed so he sat down and then decieded that he would go out on his own to free his mind as well.

"Welcome back Toshiro i hope you decided to stay at the akatsuki. Well since Itachi san has gone training i'll be taking my leave too cause i have unfinished business with someone else." Takashi said with a serious tone.

"so i'll be leaving once more sorry i couldn't stay longer to have conversation with my fellow members but duty calls." Takashi then dissappeared in an instant so that he wouldn't be tracked by his fellow members and off to his destination he went leaving no trace.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:56 pm

Kayn was happy, he had learned valueble information, and nobody has taken note of him. This way he could fly under the radar. He looked over at naruto. Kayn was curious why he was so silent recently yet excited earlier. For someone who was left in charge he didnt talk much. Takashi kayn had to watch. He was always out for blood and fights. Itachi kayn figured he could work around as long as he stayed invisible. As for the newcomer Toshiro, kayn would have to learn of him. "Naruto im tired of sitten around. Lets go do something." Kayn was easily annoyed when he was bored.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:52 pm

"I shall go get something to eat, I'll be back soon enough..." he began to say, his cloak swaying a bit in the incoming breeze, stepping up from the chair, "I'm going to go kill a couple or so people..." he finished, his expression showing only his left optical and the rest of his face, except of his right optical, which was always covered in his cut headband, keeping it from sight, "Well, See ya all later..." he said within his dark, unrelenting tone, vanishing from sight in the darkness behind him, leaving no trace of his disappearance.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:40 pm

Kayn stood up, he started to follow toshiro. "Im leaving too, i might be back later otherwise dont wait up." Kayn decided he was going to get something to eat. Plus he needed to test his secrecy abilities. He was going to head to the leaf village. Catch some ramen. Maybe even scope out what they have been doing. Whatever he did he decided he wanted some fun. "See ya" Kayn then used instantanious teleportation to leave no trace or wherabouts to where he was going.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Suddenly their was a big puff as smoke as Takashi was summon back at the head quartes by Itachi. Takashi was curious as what was going on, His blood began to boil as he waited patiently for the information form Itachi. "I wonder what was so important i was having a good spar and then Itachi had to disturbed my fight." said Takashi with an upset face expression.
Takashi then put his straw hat on and sat on his favoruate chair waiting information form Itachi.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Inabikari opened the doors to the meeting room. "Sorry I'm late. I guess I really am the new guy." he took the seat closest to him. "So what's happening?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Itachi walked into the meeting room, he looked really annoyed this time. "Takashi i see your here. We have business to discuss, but lets wait for the others to arrive". Itachi then put on his Akatsuki cloak. "All i can tell now, is that we may be under attack. It seems a couple of idiots are trying to wipe us out. Such futile efforts". Itachi then smiled and picked up a glass of water. He was waiting for the others to come in.

"Where the hell is that Naruto? He's always busy doing nothing". Itachi then sat down in his favorite chair, waiting for the other members. He seemed calm and relax, always in control. He knew it was just a matter of time, before...
But who would have thought, it would be a situation like this one.

(Hoshikage1, your character haven't been a approved yet. So when your approved just report to the hideout. Sorry).
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:02 pm

Why not tell us now Itachi san whats going on before its too late we don't know if the others are under attack at the moment said Takashi as he took off his straw hat and looked at Itachi with a serious face.
He was furious at the matter that he was summon here while he was in a middle of a fight with Kayn. "Whats the point on waiting i don't like waiting Itachi san lets do this now and inform the others later." said Takashi as he was becoming angry as he looked at his leader in anger.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:18 pm

"Be still Takashi! this is no time to be acting like a child. Your little tantrums are not welcomed". Itachi said to Takashi, he was very serious. And one could tell that he wasn't in the mood for any nonsense, or insubordination. "If you must know, we got work that a couple of Nins are preparing to attack us. So be on your guard, you may even get a chance to taste some blood". . Itachi smiled as he said this, he looked around the room for a bit. They needed to start thinking of different strategies.

And it would also give Itachi a chance to evaluate the Akatsuki members. He needed to know who were the weak links in the camp.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 pm

Takashi eyes were lite up as Itachi said to him of getting a chance of tasting blood. "Blood i like the sound of that Itach san, We need to be in groups if we are going be attack by the enemies said Takashi as he was more calm. "We need to move in a two man cell team or three just in case the enemy is strong, we cannot underestimate the enemy no matter what rank they are" This was going to be

Takashi real mission as he knew that if he was to put into a group he would have to show team work. "As you're the leader of akatsuki you must put who you want to be group leader thats where you must show how much of a leader you are"said Takashi as the mood changed after saying that.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:46 pm

"I see your getting excited, you never seize to amaze just how blood thirsty you are". A slight smirke came to his face as he fiddled, with the glass in his hand. "Even though your excited, you seem somewhat worried. Don't tell me your scared, even suggesting we move in groups of three" . Itachi the put on his straw hat and leaned back into the chair. "The groups will remain the same. Nothing will change, we need to keep our composure and be smart about this". Itachi said as he sat there.

At a time like this, such troublesome things were only a bother. Itachi was about to start some serious training, instead he was called away.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Takashi looked at Itachi with a different smile "Who said that i was scared Itachi san, the only thing i'm scared of is getting my clothes thorn and getting it wet" said Takashi as he crossed his legs and lean back into his chair and closing his eyes. But Takashi still had other stuff on his mind as to what was the enemy planning and where would they attack his members.

"So do they know about our hide out or just know about our organisation? If thats the case we must be on our guard and i wont be saving no one everyone is to prove why they are in akatsuki." said Takashi with a evil smile on his face. Takashi had already seen some talent already coming from some of his fellow members but if he had the intent of killing it would be easy for him. "Well Itachi san don't get killed yet you'll only be killed by my own hands." said Takashi as he had a smile of his face while he slowly opened his eyes.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:33 pm

"Clothes getting wet?" Itachi smiled and shook his head for a bit. He couldn't believe just how vane Takashi was. "Well from what i know so far, its the latter. So we have to be on guard. And kill anyone on sight, who seem to be a threat to us. We have to show these people we mean business, so no mishaps".. Itachi took another drink of water. He seemed so easy going, not even a care in the world. This supposed threat seemed like nothing to him.

"Takashi though i agree, that we shouldn't babysit each other. Just remember that the other members are our teammates. And if we don't have them, we can't achieve our goals. So don't speak ill of the other members. And don't worry, i wont be dying anytime soon". Itachi said with a smile on his face.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm

He appeared back in his seat, a giant beer glass of sake on the table next to him, a small red notion of drunkenness on his expression, "Wha-what i miss?" he said, wiping some fresh blood off of his cheek, i just killed a few people, and ate their spines, hehehe..." he began to say, a bit drunk, "Don't worry, it's fine!" he finished, swaying a bit.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Itachi watched as Toshiro walked into the room. "Ahh, Toshiro is here".But then Itachi noticed something totally off about Toshiro. He seemed rather drunk. The big Sake battle was placed on the meeting table. A frown came on Itachi's face as he saw that. At this point Itachi were really annoyed at the whole situation. "Are you drunk? You idiot do you even know whats happening right now? Toshiro, if you become a liability i will kill you myself. Consider yourself lucky this time". Itachi said to Toshiro, he didn't seem amused by Toshiro's behavior at all.

Itachi then drank some of the water that was in the glass cup. One could tell he was really tempted to kill Toshiro but he just smiled and laid back in the chair.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next