We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Base

+4
Takashi Enzro
Nighting
arashi
Itachi Uchiha
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Akatsuki Base - Page 2 Empty Re: Akatsuki Base

Post by Oniki Gamashi Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:02 pm

as oniki entered the akatsuki base,he noticed that Itachi wasn't there."What'd I miss?where is Itachi?I have something for him."he said."and where are the other members?I didnt see anyone when I was coming in."Oniki looked confused.who was this man sitting in front of him?he resembled Yuudai,the leader of the hidden rain,but why would he be in the akatsuki base?
Oniki Gamashi
Oniki Gamashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Akatsuki Base - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Base - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Akatsuki Base - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Base - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 pm

A dragon arrived at the New Akatsuki hideout.It opened its mouth as Matsuhi stepped out.He looked around and noticed the Akatsuki members that were gathered there. "Well,Hello Itachi samma.Nice deliverey system youve got here." he said with a laugh.He rubbed his neck and walked closer to Itachi. "So,weve taken Amegakure and set up a base,nice nice.I suppose now Amegakure's shinobi have free entrance into Koumourigakure." he said with a smile. "So,whats going on it looks important?"
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Nighting was excited to be able to carry out this mission. Not only would it be his first mission for Akatsuki, but it meant he could watch and see if Kantamaru would get what was coming to him. "I'll be sure to report everything the Akatsuki needs to know." Nighting then began to walk to the exit. "I'll be resting my wounds and training if you need me, Yuudai Sama." Nighting smiled at Itachi's clever disguise. Nighting knew that he truly deserved to be the leader of Akatsuki. "Let me know how the negotiations go." Nighting then left.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 30

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:07 am

"Oh Oniki-san your here. I was wondering where you were for a while". Yuudai said to Oniki as he looked at him. "You seem rather confused Oniki, it is i Itachi. But in this disguise i am known as the leader of the leaader of the Rain village, Yuudai". Yuudai then smiled as he looked around at his other members. Things were starting to progress now, that they were all here.

At that moment Matsuhi arrived on the scene, via Yuudai's dragon. "I thank you for complementing my dragon friend there. But as you can see, in this disguise i no longer Itachi. I am known as Yuudai while disguise, so refer to me as such next time. I can tell its going to be hard keeping up with my disguise all the time". Yuudai said with a slight chuckle. Yuudai watched as Nighting took his leave. He didn't have to say much, since words didn't have to be spoken. Maybe Yuudai will go and train himself too. He was interrupted in his last training session.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 61

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oniki Gamashi Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:57 am

"oh,hello then.Here is your present that benoni wanted you to have."Oniki said,handing Itachi a bag"It contains 6 swords and 7 scrolls.I trust you know what the 7th scroll is for.I also carry the exact same weapons with me,so if and when you need me,Just summon me,Itachi sempai.so...who is my partner?"
Oniki Gamashi
Oniki Gamashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 45

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:13 am

"I have been waiting for these for a while. You took your time delivering them, but they are here now". Yuudai then took out the scroll and look at it. "I may need everyone to make a contract with these scrolls, but we will do it later". Yuudai said as he looked at the rest of the members.

"Anyway i have someone new to introduce to the ranks. You can come in now". Yuudai signaled to the new comer. It Yuudai have been busy recruiting people again. The only thing to worry about now, is just how useful would this new member be.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitatsu Hyuuga Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:18 am

Ket entered the room. His eyes had a bit of killing intent. He wore a blue hooded jacket, dark blue jeans, and blackish gray shoes. His hair was brown and spikey, and his byakugan was not activated, but because of his pupils it could be told that he was a Hyuuga. He walked over to an open seat before sitting down, and leaning back.

"I'm Kitatsu Hyuuga, you touch me I kill you." he said with almost no emotion. "So what's up?" he asked leaning back relaxed in the chair. Skip his mongoose, was sitting on his shoulder, wearing a scratched leaf headband. The mongoose was about 3 and a half feet long, and white. He had razor sharp teeth, and claws and sat relaxed on Ket's shoulder.
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:35 am

Arashi stares at the new member and turns a way from him "well it seems Akatsuki has another smart ass in the team." Arashi then walks up to Ket and stares right into his eyes "those eyes of yours dont look like much, you better watch out or they might get plucked out of your head" Arashi then walks away from Ket with a smile on his face and begins to talk about the meeting of the kazekage again "well as for the meeting of the kazekage and Yuudai where should it be?" Arashi takes a seat and waits for an answer from his fellow Akatsuki.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 19

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:49 am

Yuudai watched as Arashi said his hello to Kitatsu. "Indeed we do have someone that thinks the world of himself. It seems you are nervous Kitatsu. But let me tell you, since your the new member. These other members were here before you, which makes them your senior. So be careful when you speak to them. You may want to take a different approach next time. Perhaps your a little nervous, it's understandable". Yuudai said as he looked at Kitatsu.

"Nice little mouse you have there on your shoulders". Its was obvious now that Yuudai was taunting the new comer. "Arashi we will meet with the Kazekage soon enough. Perhaps you would like to set up that meeting. You were the one who had a chat with him right?". Yuudai then leaned backwards into his chair with a smile on his face.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitatsu Hyuuga Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 am

"I've had some recent experience with Akatsuki, and I'll admit I am a bit nervous." Ket said while Skip hissed a mongoose hiss at the comment 'Rat'. "I guess you are right about senoirs, but as I said. Do not think you can just kill me off, like I'm some little genin level kid." Ket said the glare in his eye now strong.

He was getting kind of tired so he sat back relaxed in the black chair. "So, are we trying to get the help of Suna?" Ket asked looking to Arashi, and Itachi. "If you need any help with fighting, I'm always here." Ket added.
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:11 am

"Anybody can be killed off Ket" arashi replies back at Ket still angered about his earlier comment."Anyway yes we are trying to get help from Suna I should be going to Suna right now actually." Arashi puts on his hat and gets up from his seat."Well Ket since you are here and your new then I guess you can tag along if you want." Arashi begins to leave the base not waiting for Ket to answer."Well when I get the meeting set up I will return." Arashi talks aloud while walking out of the base.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitatsu Hyuuga Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am

Ket yawns while standing up and stretching. "Just don't try any of that shit on me." Ket said laughing a little. He then followed Arashi out of the hide out. Skip was still sitting on his shoulder sniffing around in all directions. "I guess I'll go too." Ket said.
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:21 am

Matsuhi grinned and bowed. "Well then,hello Itachi samma." he said looking around noticing a few new members. "So Im not the newbie anymore.But moving on,it appears alot has happened.If you dont mind can you give me the gist of it?" he said wishing to poke Kitatsu in the forehead to see what happens.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:28 am

"Yuudai watched as Kitatsu got up and left with Arashi. Then afterward Matsuhi walked in, Yuudai could tell it would be a long day. Always having to explain to the other members, that they should refer to him as Yuudai. "This is going to take a while getting used to. But could you please refer to me as Yuudai. At lest whenever I'm in this disguise". Yuudai didn't aim his words at anyone in particular. It was just so that everyone knew.

"Matsuhi-san. There isn't much going on right now. Other than the fact that we are trying to set up a meeting with the Kazekage. We have also been gathering information right now. Things are surely going according to plan so far". Yuudai then looked at Matsuhi and Takashi. "I need to go and train now, i hope this meeting ends quickly". Yuudai thought to himself as he sat there.

Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:47 pm

"Kitatsu and I have come back my fellow Akatsuki with good news I might add"Arashi comes in to the Akatsuki with a smile on his face and with a good mood."Yes with good news" Arashi takes a seat and looks at Yuudai "well the kazekage has agreed to meeting you Yuudai,it wasn't that hard to convince him I might add." Arashi looks at Kitatsu as he new that he wanted to fight the kazekage."The meeting will occur in the grass country in three days, is that ok Yuudai" Arashi looks back at Yuudai and waits for his response.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitatsu Hyuuga Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:52 pm

Kitatsu frowned a bit sitting down in his black chair. "Sadly, he didn't resist." Ket said yawning and putting his arms behind his head, in a relaxed manner. Skip sat relaxed on his shoulder.
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:57 pm

"Three days, that sounds good enough. Well done you two, now i can go and finish training. With so much going on, i hardly get anytime to myself. You guys should stay close by just in case. I will be in the training room. I believe Nighting is already in there. And i don't need to tell you all to act civilized". Yuudai then walked out of the meeting and head for the training area. He needed to finish this special jutsu of his.

"I can finally finish what i started now. Its been such a long time". Yuudai then went on about his business. He expected the Akatsuki to act like the had some class. Anything other than that would be a total disappointment.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:07 pm

"Well I guess this is where are mission ends Kitatsu, training sounds good right now actually" Arashi gets up from his seat and faces the door."I guess this is where we part ways Kitatsu, dont get yourself into trouble when I'm not here I know how blunt you can be." Arashi puts a smile on and heads for the training room.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitatsu Hyuuga Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:10 pm

"I won't." Ket said laughing. He stood up yawning, and stretching a bit. Skip stretched too before sitting back down on his shoulder. 'Maybe Konoha has something to do...' Ket thought to himself before making a tiger handseal and disappearing into a light fog of smoke.
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Takashi was confused as ever as he didnt have one clue what was going on. He just rubbed his eyes in amazement to ee new members getting mission and he was just left in the dark. "Itachi san i'm suppose to be you're side kick and i'm left out the loop all the times, i thought that this was suppose to be a team effort said Takashi as he had a fake smile on his face. He wanted to do something as he flet hopeless and weak just sitting and looking straight into his fellow members faces all day. "YAWWWWWWWWWN, so who are we looking for to be our next target said Takashi as he was now dying of boredom.
Takashi was also delighted that the akatsuki organisation was getting bigger as he knew that these shinobis was well powerful, but having all that power and no brains is helpless towards Takashi plans.
Takashi then got up and went to the trainning room where he could meet up with Yuudai and have a chat with him.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 pm

Matsuhi stretched a little and yawned. "I should probably try devoloping a new jutsu and perhaps find a weapon." he said to himself with a grin.He probably could leave Amegakure due to the fact he was one of the newer faces in Akatsuki.He would run it by Yuudaime as he was now calling himself to see if he could do as such.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:50 pm

Nighting entered the base after training. It was empty. "Itachi must be negotiating with the Kazekage right now with some of the other members. It will soon be time for my mission then. I'll wait here for the others to return." Nighting took a seat and fell asleep with his straw hat covering his face. He could be easily awaked by anyone who walked into the base.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 30

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:32 pm

The transport dragon appeared at the base and opened its mouth. Itachi then hopped outside and smiled at the dragon as he awaited Takashi to emerge as well. Itachi knew Takashi may complain about the grossness of the dragon. "Well come on Takashi, by the looks of it, you seem to like it in there". Itachi said with a smile.

He then waited for Takashi to hop out. Afterward the dragon disappeared and only smoke was left behind. "Well that was a disappointment. It seems we are only faced with disappointments these days". Itachi then walked into the meeting room. He saw that Nighting were sleeping. "Sleeping on the job are we?". Itachi said so that Nighting would hear. He then went in and took his seat. As he awaited the others.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitatsu Hyuuga Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Kitatsu walked in yawning and sitting down at his seat. "The Kazekage, said yes, and gave us Shukaku." Ket said smiling, his evil grin spreading across his face. Ket sat back in his chair relaxed as Skip jumped down, onto the table and curled up sleeping.
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:42 pm

"Damn it Itachi why everytime do we have to go into you're dragons mouth. Its disgusting and look my clothes they are all wet darn it." said Takashi as he was upset about his clothes being wet he used a small amout of fire heat to dry himself.

"There we go much better now i need a drink and relax. What happened to the other members are they out trainning or something." said Takashi as he sat down and awaited his drink. Takashi couldnt understand why everytime he went out on a mission with itachi there was always a dissappointment. But he didnt want that to be a problem now as he wanted to train with his new sidekick partner.
"Where is Matsuhi i'm suppose to train with that guy to let him become stronger" said Takashi as he took off his straw hat.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next