We Relocated at www.narutop.ingoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Base

+4
Takashi Enzro
Nighting
arashi
Itachi Uchiha
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Akatsuki Base - Page 3 Empty Re: Akatsuki Base

Post by arashi Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 pm

"Well I'm glad you guys have come back in one piece" Arashi enters the the room and takes a seat."So I can say that the meeting went well with the kazekage" Arashi takes off his hat and looks at his fellow Akatsuki "I'm lad you haven't got into any trouble when I was gone Kitatsu" Arashi smiles at Kitatsu then faces Itachi."Well what happened at the meeting anyway?" Arashi then waits for an answer from Itachi.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Akatsuki Base - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Base - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Akatsuki Base - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki Base - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Itachi let out a slight chuckle as he looked at Takashi. It was always funny to see Takashi's reaction. But it was time to get back to business again. "Well the meeting with the Kazekage was a disappointment in many ways. There was nothing to salvage from it. Sometimes i wonder why do i even bother". Itachi said with an annoyed expression on his face.

Itachi then leaned back into his chair and took off his straw hat as well. These days, it seems nothing actually goes according to plan. And it was becoming a regular occurrence. But Akatsuki needs to pick themselves up. They had control over the Rain village and could use it to build an army.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Enzro Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Takashi then looked at Arashi and realised that his teammate wasnt there. "So Arashi what have you been up to lately. i've heard that all the other members were in trainning" said Takashi as he was curious to know what the oher members were doing. Takashi was as always looking down to his fellow members and was curious who would first die as the weakling. "Itachi san i say building an army will take alot of time and i hate waiting around doing anything. What do you suggest i do Itachi san" said Takashi as he awaited his response.
Takashi Enzro
Takashi Enzro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oniki Gamashi Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:24 pm

"nighting,maybe we should spar someone so that we can learn how to use our unique abilities together."oniki said."I will be in the training room."he then left the room and headed for the training room
Oniki Gamashi
Oniki Gamashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 45

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighting Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:27 pm

Nighting was already in the base, when Itachi and Arashi walked in. Nighting was completely calm. He had a nice long rest after training and was ready for everything. He was expecting to hear a report on the negotiations from the meeting with the Kazekage. He awaited to see what Itachi would say.
Nighting
Nighting
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 30

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:39 pm

"Well I'd rather not say right now Nighting. Because its not important since it was a disappointment. But why don't we have a spar for old time sake? The other are a in the training area, so perhaps we should have some fun now". Itachi then looked at the other as he got up.

"I have been meaning to test my fellow members. Perhaps this is the best time to do it". Itachi said with a smile on his face. "So how is up for a good spar?". Itachi asked with a smile on his face. "I will be in the training area, you should come if your interested". His invite went out to everyone. He soon got up and made his way to the training area.
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 61

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsuhi Senjuu Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Matsuhi walked into the meeting room.He looked at everyone with a slight grin.He cracked his neck and twisted his foot.He followed Itachi,he wouldnt mind sparring him,it would be a challenge and fun like fighting Takashi.A large grin came across his face.He continued walking.He had enough rest to be at full strength.
Matsuhi Senjuu
Matsuhi Senjuu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Number of posts : 21

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by arashi Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:44 pm

"A spar well that sounds pretty interesting" Arashi thinks to himself and begins to smile."Well I haven't got in a fight in such a long time to" Arashi then looks at his sword Tou Harou and gets up from his seat."I will spar as well this will be very good training for me anyway" Arashi leaves his the meeting room and heads for the training room.
arashi
arashi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 19

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:09 pm

He slid out of the Dragon's mouth, covered in it's drool, "Itachi, if you make me go through travel like this, i swear, I'll make you eat my akatsuki cloak..." he said, standing up, trying to brush off some of the drool from his cloak, "Ewww...." he said to himself, forming a hand seal with his left palm, a swirl of chakra flowing around his cloak, cleaning off all of the dragon drool. He looked around, noticing no one here, except for himself, "Heh...I made this clone for nothing..." he said quietly to himself, thinking tat his real self should be somewhere by now.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
Blood:

http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3